Go Back   Project Reality Tournament Forums > IMPORTANT INFORMATION > Announcements & News

Welcome to the Project Reality Forums! Join the Project Reality forums! Contact Us

Old 2017-12-20, 11:23   #1
Senshi
Lead Admin / Retired EMC CO

C13 Battle #4 Sbeneh

PRT Campaign 13
Sbeneh Outskirts

The outskirts of Sbeneh have always been a dangerous place and never has this been more evident than when VOG and RPX forces clashed over it. Opening the game with an epic rocket barrage, VOG started the round in classic fashion, pushing straight on to the Market flag to prevent RPX gaining an early flag lead. While VOG saw some initial success and managed to take the flag, it didn't last long, and RPX instantly went on the assault, capturing the Market for themselves only fifteen minutes later. After this initial flag flip flop, RPX went on to safely hold their line for almost the full duration of the battle, withstanding constant rocket barrages and exchanging shots with the neighbouring buildings. Before RPX could close out the battle with a comfortable lead, VOG managed to launch a final attack on to the flag, flipping it once again over in to their own hands and securing those extra 20 points on the score board when they eventually lost.

RESULT

PR Tracker Replay
Score Screen

VOG have chosen to play Khamisiyah as US next.

Date: 13th of January 2018
Time: Battle start 20:00 PRT
Server Password: Announced 19:45 PRT
Map: Khamisiyah STD
Teams: US (VOG) vs MEC (RPX)
No-Go Zone Rules: Click Here

With the Christmas holidays coming up, the PRT will take a rest for one battlecycle, from 18 Dec to 31 Dec.

If you think you will be absent for longer than the above dates it's recommended that you file an LoA through the roster system so as to avoid any confusion. You can file an LoA on the roster page by clicking the small gear icon in the top right.

We at the PRT wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, may the new year bring new victories.

PR Tournament Website
How-To Sign-Up
Tournament FAQ
Tournament Rules
Battle & Practice Schedule
Project Reality Discord
Old 2017-12-20, 12:16   #2
Pink_Panther
PRT Player

Re: C13 Battle #4 Sbeneh

Rocket Techie MVP
Pink_Panther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-20, 18:16   #3
Hunter2
C12 Member

for both teams lol
Old 2017-12-20, 19:38   #4
Cossack
Retired MRF SCO

Who ever picked Khamisiyah:

Old 2017-12-21, 00:31   #5
Merchant
C12 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cossack View Post
Who ever picked Khamisiyah:

I second that opinion! Too bad that map can't be removed from PR.
Merchant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-23, 14:05   #6
[R-COM]​Michael_Denmark
Retired PELA/CATA CO

In relation to team scaled learning curves, battle 4 on Sbeneh Outskirts, proofed to be a very important round. Perhaps, just perhaps, even a turning point in the campaign?

Because, inside these intensive contested neighborhoods, the RPX command, undeniably wanted to take the game to the other side. That is, creating a round through - RPX offensive. So really, a very different battle pattern from RPX, than we so far have seen. A both ambitious and in my opinion, a correct decision, made by the RPX command. Born as it was, perhaps, out of the Saameraa slaughter assault, where RPX executed its so far, most inspirational and famous counter attack, during Campaign 13.

So in relation to the future of C13, and although I could be wrong, I firmly believe, that this RPX based, Sbeneh Outskirts offensive, is a solid indicator, of a RPX command, wanting to lock its future focus, onto the learning curve, of the successful team sized assault. Hence, the same trajectory that VOG went through, from Dovre to Saameraa. Processed, before VOG so beautifully, excelled as an attacker, in battle 3.

If we can learn anything, from Sbeneh Outskirts, about the atonomy of the RPX round through offensive, it is, I believe, its scope. It is simply smaller than the ones, VOG command so far has executed. I think the reason for this, might be be found in the Nuijamaa RPX operation, where RPX also attempted to bring the battle to the other side. However, back then, that attempt stalled much too fast, providing the Vangaurd Operations Group with the opportunity to retake and keep the initiative.

This did, however, not occur on Sbeneh Outskirts. Here we really did see a Riam Pax team, attempting to hold on to the initiative round through. A change of battle behavior, I think, that brought the VOG offensive, enough out of balance, for the RPX to win its ticket battle. Maybe not a very big win, most will say, in fact, a very small one, when you perceive it isolated from the other battles. But. When you do not, then this RPX ticket victory, in battle 4, is far greater. As minimum around 70 tickets bigger, and as maximum, 100 tickets. Because in battle 2, on Nuijamaa and in battle 3 on Saaremaa, RPX did not go on the round through offensive.

With this knowledge, maybe the Vangaurd Operations Group, need to consider, to start a new learning curve, figuring out, how to defeat a round through attacking RPX team? And since I do not believe, VOG will pick the passive defense as its solution, then we can only be surprised, to see what to come.

Congratulations to Riam Pax, for a well deserved victory. A congrats taking the learning curve of the round through assault spirit, into consideration.

*** post will be updated ***

500 million combat boots... One heartbeat
Michael_Denmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-26, 07:29   #7
L4gi
C8 Member

How to defeat RPX? Those people that got 0 or 1 kills shouldve shot just one more guy. Or 20 something, like me.
L4gi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-26, 22:01   #8
Senshi

Time to teach them your mad skillz, L4gi .
Old 2017-12-28, 11:34   #9
L4gi
C8 Member

plus

plus

For that extra sourness. Add ice if you want it to stay cold, but in reality the drink shouldnt be on your table for that long.
L4gi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-28, 14:16   #10
Senshi

Ice is only good for killing the taste if you use shitty ingredients, or if it's really tropical weather.

Also: Limes > lemons

Else, I agree.

Tags
battle, c13, sbeneh