PDA

View Full Version : Tournament Mess Hall

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Merchant
March 14th, 2017, 03:09 AM
haha, yeah but i'm sure you guys don't want to hear me talking to my house mates or coughing XD

You might choose lock the mates out of the house for the duration of the battle, and have a few cough drops readily accessible, no?

But in reality, yes, it does kind of suck that the mic is open, but using a tabletop/external mic means that I do have more control over what sounds do get to the mic, compared to a headset mic.

And the problem with PTT is that you can only assign one PTT key, but you need the SL PTT, Local, Commander, and all 9 numberpad keys if you're going to record every one of your conversations by means of PTT. I'm fairly certain ShadowPlay only allows setting one PTT trigger.

Merchant
March 14th, 2017, 03:16 AM
PTT might fail because pr starts as admin and blocks hotkey input, which is weird because some apps don't get blocked.

Where is it again that there is some checkbox or something of the sort whereby it asks, roughly, don't remember the exact wording: Give this program exclusive access (or control)?

If this "exclusive control" was disabled for PR, maybe hotkey input would then funcion?

mectus11
March 14th, 2017, 02:56 PM
The PRT ended and I finally got a new computer kek

Vista
March 14th, 2017, 03:10 PM
Hey mectus bruh, what kind of hardware are we talking about?

Double 1080s SLI or single 1080TI?

Alexswesnipr
March 14th, 2017, 03:56 PM
Is there any update on a 20 vs 20 against my clan?

Since PRT is over I guess it's kind of hard raising anyone of us under the same flag...

Philrow
March 16th, 2017, 03:13 PM
Did somebody say C12 videos?
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZhpqwPIV_h3-Zz-o2WduIoyK3zq7Uaqs

Senshi
March 17th, 2017, 07:10 AM
The internet has arrived in Wales!

Jizzco
March 17th, 2017, 11:46 AM
When did you get to Wales o.O

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Philrow
March 17th, 2017, 04:23 PM
Since September, had to play all matches on shitty hotspot because the WiFi is worse :D Met up with Danger a couple of times while flying to/from Denmark

Vista
March 18th, 2017, 10:30 AM
https://i.gyazo.com/de1bca7f689d4e8d123dcd863947935e.png

http://orig05.deviantart.net/4985/f/2016/100/7/d/when_speedsculpting_feels_just_right_by_laloon-d9yfgjc.jpg

Yrkidding
March 22nd, 2017, 12:14 PM
Oi, I see those C12 ribbons in those T-CONs, mectus and Senshi! Can has? :(

Onil
March 22nd, 2017, 03:05 PM
I have to talk to Senshi about how we will deal with transferring everyone to the ribbon groups while keeping the roster for future info.

I setup the groups already though. But I haven't seen Senshi around for some days now.

OutlawGunner
March 24th, 2017, 10:50 PM
l'll find him

mectus11
March 24th, 2017, 11:22 PM
you have cool ribbons now :D

Vista
March 25th, 2017, 12:33 AM
I can finally look like a swaglord now, thanks

Filamu
March 25th, 2017, 01:07 AM
How nice.

Onil
March 25th, 2017, 01:35 AM
Congrats to Senshi and Aleon for the http://tournament.realitymod.com/images/campaignribbons/small/GOLDSTAFF2.png Award.

This award is given by the PRT Management to the most dedicated members of the PRT Staff in the development of the campaigns, in: Design, Coding, Management.

The following PRT Staff Members have also received this award: Spook ; Raic ; Age ; Tom

To note that both Senshi, Aleon, Spook and Age were Commanders of PRT Teams besides contributing inside the PRT Staff. Also to note that everyone contributed to multiple campaigns from C10 on-wards and Tom to some campaigns previous to C10.

They will from this point on be listed in the Forum Leaders List (http://tournament.realitymod.com/showgroups.php) even after retiring from the PRT Staff.

Yrkidding
March 25th, 2017, 11:48 AM
Congrats, gents, the new system is pretty great. Well-earned for sure.

As an aside, god I forgot how these forums look so weird without my team's section on it lol

Yrkidding
March 26th, 2017, 06:43 PM
Sup.

octo-crab
March 26th, 2017, 08:05 PM
^^^Douche

Alexswesnipr
March 26th, 2017, 08:27 PM
Too much power for one man

mectus11
March 26th, 2017, 08:32 PM
hide your maple leaf, hide your maple syrup Yrkidding is coming for them.

Yrkidding
March 26th, 2017, 09:19 PM
hide your maple leaf, hide your maple syrup Yrkidding is coming for them.

You're goddamn right.

Onil
March 26th, 2017, 09:21 PM
They just got added and I'm already mad... just look at my sig... -_-

PBAsydney
March 27th, 2017, 07:21 AM
Good to finally have the ribbon.

However, it seems I have lost the ability to edit my signature on the forums :/

Senshi
March 27th, 2017, 09:01 AM
That ability might not work right now for some/most of you, but will return soon™.

Alexswesnipr
March 27th, 2017, 09:47 AM
huh you have a weird extra ribbon

Yrkidding
March 27th, 2017, 10:54 AM
huh you have a weird extra ribbon

This post explains it (http://tournament.realitymod.com/showpost.php?p=372173&postcount=517)

Senshi
March 27th, 2017, 12:04 PM
tl;dr: I'm special.

Fisen
March 27th, 2017, 01:36 PM
I like ribbons but what is coolest, PRT senior player or PRT veteran?

Alexswesnipr
March 27th, 2017, 01:51 PM
obviously veteran

Murkey
March 27th, 2017, 02:27 PM
^Naturally. We've seen some things man. Dragon Fly. THAT time on Barracuda. You weren't there man! You don't know!

Cheers, Murkey.

Senshi
March 27th, 2017, 02:30 PM
Senior = Being an old fuck
Veteran = Seen some shit

Yrkidding
March 27th, 2017, 02:35 PM
^Naturally. We've seen some things man. Dragon Fly. THAT time on Barracuda. You weren't there man! You don't know!

Cheers, Murkey.

Dragon Fly, man, never forget.

mectus11
March 27th, 2017, 03:50 PM
I still hold Akiba responsable for that, we were in an L shape close to your city flag and had at least 3 of your squads across the street from us, for about 2-3 hours we have been shot with RPGs and grenades every minute.

Fuck that map.

Cossack
March 27th, 2017, 04:03 PM
Veteran - seen things, done things that should not be mentioned, eligible for professional elitist status, knows how to PR, everyone else is noob, except people he started playing with or those who started before him.

BaCaTA
March 27th, 2017, 04:56 PM
Cossack, how come you have C9 ribbon and I don't?
I guess being reserve for battle doesn't count as participating.

Is there a way to check how many battles I joined back in C9? Forum archive isn't that helpfull, can't login to the team forums :(

Onil
March 27th, 2017, 06:41 PM
You only get a campaign ribbon if you participated in most of the campaign. Not only a battle or two.

Also, what the fuck is this? http://i.imgur.com/lxvCAGc.png

Vista
March 27th, 2017, 07:39 PM
Mectus made it so the EMC boys could show off their victory.

Matt.E
March 27th, 2017, 07:57 PM
I still hold Akiba responsable for that, we were in an L shape close to your city flag and had at least 3 of your squads across the street from us, for about 2-3 hours we have been shot with RPGs and grenades every minute.

Fuck that map.

That shit was heroic. We tried multiple times to rescue you but got wiped on the way in every time. It was like Pavlov's house. Still no idea how you survived.

Onil
March 27th, 2017, 08:36 PM
Mectus made it so the EMC boys could show off their victory.

lame... victories don't really matter unless if you're still trying to achieve them. Once a campaign is over, it no longer matters who won or lost.

mectus11
March 27th, 2017, 08:38 PM
You only get a campaign ribbon if you participated in most of the campaign. Not only a battle or two.

Also, what the fuck is this? http://i.imgur.com/lxvCAGc.png

I made that since PDI did that aswell for C11 and why not, people were told not to put it on their PRT forum sigs though but hey people never listen.

That shit was heroic. We tried multiple times to rescue you but got wiped on the way in every time. It was like Pavlov's house. Still no idea how you survived.

Oh don't worry, Akiba wanted us to make a run for it but we got wiped as soon as we got out of that building :p

Onil
March 27th, 2017, 09:28 PM
You shouldn't use the official ribbon as the base for that one, since there are actual rules on who gets the official one.

If you really want to brag about the win, do so on another ribbon. I don't recall PDI using an official one but if they did, it shouldn't have been allowed.

Akiba101
March 27th, 2017, 09:36 PM
Just testing my ribbons.

Onil
March 27th, 2017, 10:11 PM
Good to finally have the ribbon.

However, it seems I have lost the ability to edit my signature on the forums :/

Should be fixed I think.

Vista
March 27th, 2017, 10:16 PM
lame... victories don't really matter unless if you're still trying to achieve them. Once a campaign is over, it no longer matters who won or lost.

That's what losers say lmao

mectus11
March 27th, 2017, 11:08 PM
It does matter to me when our team was basically the underdog team and our team wasn't set in stone like APN was even before the C12 started.

We had our fair share of troubles from the start until the end, I'm proud that my team pulled through it and we somehow won.

Some people care and some people don't, they're not forced to put on that ribbon and they've been instructed not to use it on the official tournament forum.
I wasnt aware that such rule existed over the style of it and if it's there I'll gladly change it.

I don't see why this is such a major issue suddenly to be honest.

Onil
March 27th, 2017, 11:53 PM
When you make the ribbon based on the original campaign ribbon it just creates confusion, specially because some of your EMC players might use yours while they're not permitted to use the official one.

So yes please use something different, non official for that purpose.

mectus11
March 28th, 2017, 01:56 AM
That was made right after we won, don't know why it's being brought up now after the forums have already been archived.

If that's really such a big deal lol then I've removed it from my sigs on other forums but I can't go around forcing other people to do the same thing.

Rotblut
April 19th, 2017, 12:21 PM
[QUOTE=mectus11;372239]I made that since PDI did that aswell for C11 and why not, people were told not to put it on their PRT forum sigs though but hey people never listen.

:psometimes we do:D

Philrow
October 21st, 2017, 05:51 PM
https://i.gyazo.com/7bb6b2ba3c0dd3581c4c4de6fc654347.png

Raidonrai
October 21st, 2017, 05:54 PM
Akiba how could you

Akiba101
October 21st, 2017, 06:40 PM
https://i.gyazo.com/7bb6b2ba3c0dd3581c4c4de6fc654347.png

Not even ashamed tbh.

CAS_ual_TY
October 21st, 2017, 06:50 PM
This is spreading faster than Ebola

mectus11
October 23rd, 2017, 09:59 PM
Akiba is buying this car, he's going to die in a car accident.

https://i.imgur.com/gcIwR03.jpg

Yrkidding
October 23rd, 2017, 10:02 PM
Awwwww, it's so cute!

FlyingR
October 24th, 2017, 12:53 AM
Akiba is buying this car, he's going to die in a car accident.

Don't worry, the fat chick will serve as an airbag

fecht_niko
November 26th, 2017, 07:10 PM
Since my friend Onil (the only T-MGT) left his position there is a big hole that has to be filled.

Who will write 10.000 letters PMs to Senshi?
Who will stop Lagi from taking over teams?
Who will defend the PR ethos so crosshair users dont join?

As there is no protocol about T-MGT vote and Atom doesnt use that tags anymore I'm willing to take over Onils position and make the PRT great again.

Thank you for your trust

[T-MGT] ARC*fecht_niko

Vista
November 26th, 2017, 08:05 PM
You have my support.

mectus11
November 26th, 2017, 08:41 PM
I for one welcome our new German overlord.

Merchant
November 30th, 2017, 01:42 AM
Since my friend Onil (the only T-MGT) left his position there is a big hole that has to be filled.

Whaaa? When did this happen?

Yrkidding
November 30th, 2017, 02:26 PM
Onil has provided many campaigns of hard work to the PRT. He's been looking to retire for a little while now but he stuck around to help us get it up and running this campaign. Now, with mostly maintenance work remaining, Onil is finally getting his well-earned retirement and receiving the generous pension of $1, to be paid in 22 years from his retirement date.

octo-crab
November 30th, 2017, 09:23 PM
Onil has provided many campaigns of hard work to the PRT. He's been looking to retire for a little while now but he stuck around to help us get it up and running this campaign. Now, with mostly maintenance work remaining, Onil is finally getting his well-earned retirement and receiving the generous pension of $1, to be paid in 22 years from his retirement date.

Excellent! Maybe now every PM I get from him wont begin with:

Dear octo-crab,

You have received an infraction at Project Reality Tournament Forums.

Filamu
November 30th, 2017, 09:30 PM
Maybe kidding can help?

bagfragr
January 12th, 2018, 03:15 PM
I'll just leave this here...

R4xvIBffp5M

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/001/273/647/a7d.jpg

Yrkidding
January 30th, 2018, 07:45 AM
Stumbled upon what looks like a decent deal in a PC Gamer article for anyone looking to replace their gaming mouse for really cheap, "The Cheapest Gaming Mouse (That's Still Decent)" (http://www.pcgamer.com/the-cheapest-gaming-mouse/)

Soban
January 30th, 2018, 08:09 AM
I don't know about others, but from my experience, the main thing of the mouse is, how it works with your palm, dose not mater what price it is, you can buy mouse for 500euros and if it don't fit your palm properly, feel comfortable you won't be able to perform well. I already change 3 mouses from range of 30 to 70euros and still can't play normally they are alienated to my palm :) now I found similar to my old Trust GTX34 will try to order it, cost only 17euros with laser sensor Genesis GX68, its looks like a copy of my old Trust one, I hope it will be same and I will be sooooo happy ! :D and if it will be same I will order more of them to the future :D

Rotblut
January 30th, 2018, 01:40 PM
I don't know about others, but from my experience, the main thing of the mouse is, how it works with your palm
I was always wondering why I am such a bad Player ;). Now I know. It is not me it is my 5€uro Rapier V2 Gaming Mouse and the 2€uro old german Office Keybord with my 6€ Headset wich I did not find a freaking name on. @Soban you made my day, finally I have something to blame it on:D

PBAsydney
January 30th, 2018, 02:31 PM
I was always wondering why I am such a bad Player ;). Now I know. It is not me it is my 5€uro Rapier V2 Gaming Mouse and the 2€uro old german Office Keybord with my 6€ Headset wich I did not find a freaking name on. @Soban you made my day, finally I have something to blame it on:D
€120 mouse. €320 keyboard, €200 headphones and I still suck.

Soban
January 30th, 2018, 07:20 PM
€120 mouse. €320 keyboard, €200 headphones and I still suck.

I feel you bro, i both expensive 200 euro headsets only for PR and they are not compatible with PR :D so i searched for my old set, thank GOD, they still sell it, so i both them for 30 euros and have ultra sound in game :D mouse same issue, expensive but my hand can't proper grab it...
so remember children ITS NOT ABOUT THE PRICE it all about how IT FITS and FEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLSSSSSSSS...

Danger_6
February 14th, 2018, 08:13 PM
PR gud? PRT gud?

Hope you're all having fun!

Merchant
February 14th, 2018, 10:16 PM
PR gud? PRT gud?

Hope you're all having fun!

There once was a tournament Commander
Who went by the name of Danger

Woe, the other leadership would have him on the pillory
'Cause Danger would better than they, rally his men to victory.

Every time!
All the time!

Though many would have him dissed,
To his former troops he is sorely missed.

Is the tournament gud?
Not as it could.

But we soldier on,
We are no mere peon.