Project Reality Tournament Forums

Project Reality Tournament Forums (http://tournament.realitymod.com/forum.php)
-   Announcements & News (http://tournament.realitymod.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   C12 - SITREP #3.5 - Official PR Tournament (http://tournament.realitymod.com/showthread.php?t=36413)

Onil January 2nd, 2017 07:03 PM

C12 - SITREP #3.5 - Official PR Tournament

Hello PRT Community!

We hope that everyone had a Wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year celebration. The PRT Break is now over so it is back to the usual schedules and activity requirements, to prepare for the next battle!

And it is now time to announce the winners of the PRT Signature Contest. We were a bit disappointed with the amount of people participating by posting, so we decided to choose from everyone that reported-in in their teams thread.

As explained in the previous announcement, the winners were picked based on how creative their signatures are, with the first place going to the very best signature and the second place being shared between one signature of each team. We have decided to also give a shared third place in which we will choose 2 more signatures, one per team.

Here are the winners of the PRT Signature Contest:

1st Place:
A very cool military image with good composition. We specially liked how the logo looks in the tip of the barrel. Congratulations!

Shared 2nd Place:
A funny yet "realistic" military image showing the creative ways of shooting high caliber weapons. The foot seemingly resting on the squad logo is a nice touch.

A pretty straight forward representation of squad unity that just fits into how that squad is organized. Specially liked how the dragon "whispers" in the soldier's ear as if the CO is passing on his orders.

Shared 3nd Place:
A colorful fantasy image that fits perfectly with the dragon's colors. It shouts enjoyment and perhaps even victory.

A funny and quirky animated signature that also shows enjoyment and a relaxed but respectful posture towards gaming. The lamp tremble might have been a bit too much though.

Congrats to all the winners for their awesome signatures! There were quite a few more that we would have liked to select but as in any contest, there has to be a limit of winners.

On another note, we now have a working WIP LOA System! Hooray!

Thanks to [T-CON]Senshi's hard-work, we can now see who's on LOA, on the Team Roster while still being able to check for how many days that player hasn't checked the forum. Soon the LOA will also auto sign-out of events that collide with its dates. Make sure to use this system as to not be removed from your team!

And that's all for now, see you in two weeks with the next announcement right after the battle!

-------------------------

Yrkidding January 2nd, 2017 10:23 PM

Re: C12 - SITREP #3.5 - Official PR Tournament

Congrats to the signature winners!

Fisen January 2nd, 2017 11:21 PM

Look at that, I would like to thank my mum, my dad and akiba for helping me get where I am today.

Geronimo January 3rd, 2017 12:01 AM

Mectus made mine so send all the nudes to him please.

Senshi January 3rd, 2017 06:51 AM

#rigged

PBAsydney January 3rd, 2017 03:31 PM

Wut, I won? :D

Ghrane January 3rd, 2017 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PBAsydney (Post 368404)
Wut, I won? :D

Yes sir ;)

fecht_niko January 3rd, 2017 07:25 PM

Don't want to sound cocky but who decided the best signatures?
Lempo is a nice guy and good player (much love) but his signature is nothing special at all tbh.
There should be a voting system next time.

mectus11 January 3rd, 2017 07:56 PM

deus vult? deus vult.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geronimo (Post 368372)
Mectus made mine so send all the nudes to him please.

I wouldn't mind that ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

Quote:

A very cool military image with good composition. We specially liked how the logo looks in the tip of the barrel. Congratulations!
I actually hated this because it's under a group that says (DO NOT TOUCH) but hey if it looks cool to other people who am I to against it :)

NIKO CENTER YOUR SIGNATURE, YOU ARE TRIGGERING ME.

hugger January 4th, 2017 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fecht_niko (Post 368420)
Lempo is a nice guy.

...gayy

But ye, there should be a voting system next time.