View Full Version : When approximately will the signups open again?

December 7th, 2017, 05:35 PM

Long time no see. Seeing how close are the results of the battles between the PRT teams and my general need for PR (haven't played for a few months, but ready to dive in... at least with a reservists dedication), I want (*need*) in! Damn, this happens almost every tournament (can't dedicate myself towards the beginning, but get free time IRL so I can play in the middle of tourney).

Can someone please tell me approx. when will the signups open again (for reservists, etc.)? I just need to approx.time so till then I don't have to check forums every day (I've no other reasons but this to check forums at this moment in my life).

EDIT: Can perform any role needed for any team (full on merc mode).

December 7th, 2017, 05:44 PM
They just closed. They will reopen when the teams need more people.

December 7th, 2017, 05:46 PM
How do you think - by your knowledge, how many battles does it usually take for player numbers to drop significantly enough to open signups again? 2-3 battles? More?

December 7th, 2017, 06:41 PM
Most likely you will get in after next battle. There will be few weeks winter break and usually some people drop then

December 7th, 2017, 09:22 PM
I would think the next oppourtunity for the sign-ups to open would most likely be in early January.

December 7th, 2017, 09:53 PM
As Kidding says, signups are not likely to open again before the winter break, which ends on the 1st of January.

December 9th, 2017, 01:30 AM
Really unlucky :( . Signups were open for almost two months and just closed two days ago...
My guess is second week of January at the earliest.