PDA

View Full Version : PRT C12 Kill/Wound Leaderboard

Stark38
February 2nd, 2017, 05:01 PM
Been working on this since its been slow at the office. Let me know what you think or if there are any errors or omissions. Enjoy!

https://sites.google.com/view/prtc12leaderboard/home

Special thanks to AlonTavor and Zrix for helping with kill/death numbers and pointing me to the wound lists.

Ghrane
February 2nd, 2017, 05:09 PM
Can't find my name!

http://apollo-eu-uploads.s3.amazonaws.com/1430850462477/dansgame.png

Pretty cool tho, I like to see who made most kills.

Stark38
February 2nd, 2017, 05:18 PM
That reminds me, if you've played in a battle and did not get killed or wounded at all (sounds like a boring match :( ), your name may be omitted from the list as I pulled the player list from the wound logs.

Philrow
February 2nd, 2017, 05:27 PM
It certainly seems buggy. I don't see how insurgent RPK-74 is my most used weapon, or Senshi with SV-98 :D

Did you pull numbers from anywhere else other than C12 battles?

Stark38
February 2nd, 2017, 05:35 PM
It certainly seems buggy. I don't see how insurgent RPK-74 is my most used weapon, or Senshi with SV-98 :D

Did you pull numbers from anywhere else other than C12 battles?

Sorry that's not your most-used weapon, that's just a list of what weapons have been used to get the most wounds. I could probably find what your most-used weapon was but that would take a bit longer.

Vista
February 2nd, 2017, 05:36 PM
You aren't calculating things correctly.

KD should be Kills divided by deaths, not Kills minus deaths.

Stark38
February 2nd, 2017, 05:40 PM
You aren't calculating things correctly.

KD should be Kills divided by deaths, not Kills minus deaths.

That's why its K - D, not K/D on the label. I felt like that would have a greater impact when thinking about a person's contribution to a match ticket differential.

Alexswesnipr
February 2nd, 2017, 05:42 PM
Oh this is fun:D Now you can also see who's leading in TKs! (It's Thumper followed by Lempoksnis!)

What would also fun to see is stats per battle. There will be some people with less kills, but they haven't played all battles either.

Stark38
February 2nd, 2017, 05:45 PM
Oh this is fun:D Now you can also see who's leading in TKs! (It's Thumper followed by Lempoksnis!)

What would also fun to see is stats per battle. There will be some people with less kills, but they haven't played all battles either.

There are wound breakdowns in the "Analysis" tab for each match, I didn't put the kill/death data in those because I was lazy.

Alexswesnipr
February 2nd, 2017, 05:50 PM
Ooooh! I thought that was just raw data or something. But that doesn't contain kills/deaths and all the other stuff?

AlonTavor
February 2nd, 2017, 06:24 PM
Nice to see that Lempo still leads by teamkilling disobeying soldiers.

Small note: Kills/Deaths values are taken from the last moment in the battle, they don't include the kills that didn't give up before the round ended.

Stark38
February 2nd, 2017, 06:29 PM
Ooooh! I thought that was just raw data or something. But that doesn't contain kills/deaths and all the other stuff?

Not yet. I can put it in later.

FluffyThumper
February 2nd, 2017, 06:30 PM
I swear I'm never touching the engineer kit ever again in the tournament

Yrkidding
February 2nd, 2017, 07:21 PM
That's actually pretty cool. The question now is, can I beat Jaeger even with playing tanks/APCs all tourney? Personal goal set. (Also have to beat Frank :P )

Frontliner
February 2nd, 2017, 07:27 PM
Jaeger the fucking machine

Filamu
February 2nd, 2017, 07:37 PM
You guys get all the good ARs :p.
Cool tracker though

ytman
February 2nd, 2017, 08:34 PM
Its Kills-Deaths and wounds-wounds.

This is actually much more important as a campaign wide assessment of player combat effectiveness. Its a way to count direct combat net ticket impact.

KD is an old metric from arena shooters and epeen contests.

What I'm more interested in is how do we translate this to overall tickets and what does #wounds mean.

Stark38
February 2nd, 2017, 08:41 PM
Its Kills-Deaths and wounds-wounds.

This is actually much more important as a campaign wide assessment of player combat effectiveness. Its a way to count direct combat net ticket impact.

KD is an old metric from arena shooters and epeen contests.

What I'm more interested in is how do we translate this to overall tickets and what does #wounds mean.

#Wounds next to the weapon thing is just how often that weapon was used to wound someone. The kill log represents a wounding as [player1] [weapon] [player2] so its an easy piece of data to mine and display.

You can translate to direct ticket impact in the following way: Each "wound" is -1 ticket to the enemy, and each "kill" is an extra -1 ticket to the enemy. Each "wounded" is -1 ticket to your own team, and each "death" is an extra -1 ticket as well.

Unfortunately the tracker doesn't collect vehicle kills so we can't have that on the leaderboard just yet.

ytman
February 2nd, 2017, 08:42 PM
What about kills and wounds that lead directly to kills?

Stark38
February 2nd, 2017, 08:49 PM
A wound that leads directly to a kill still counts in the same manner.

Except for like those 2 guys on EMC with more deaths than wounds. Not sure what happened there. Perhaps suicides?

Stark38
February 3rd, 2017, 12:03 AM
Thanks to some more magic from AlonTavor, I've added a rough vehicle kill count into the leaderboard as well. According to Alon its not 100% correct in regards to how the game records some vehicle kills but it should be pretty close. You can look at the "CumulativeData" tab if you want to see exactly what vehicles you killed.

ytman
February 3rd, 2017, 02:50 AM
Some really cool stats to parse through:

Total Ticket Losses are about even between the teams!
EMC 1732 APN 1705

(Basically within 2% of each other)

I then assumed that all wounds and all kills counted as a ticket each and subtracted each players' wounds and deaths from their 'taken' tickets. (this is most likely flawed since some wounds lead directly to kills)

Jaeger has the most net tickets taken at 94. Frank_Jaeger has the next at 80. The top ten players are distributed between APN and EMC by 6:4. The top forty are distributed by 19:21.

EMC has played a total of 76 people, APN has played 69.

I love data.

Overall both teams show similar combat performance.

Vista
February 3rd, 2017, 02:59 AM
>tfw in the top 10 best 'K-D' ratios
>having played one less battle than the rest

get mad akiba

ytman
February 3rd, 2017, 06:11 AM
Campaign wide, team based, histogram of net ticket gain for each player in IvI basis (i.e. not including vehicles). For each bar that many players are between the marked bin value and the preceding bin value. In other words there is only Jeager between 90 and 100 with 94 net ticket gain.

https://ht9e0g-dm2305.files.1drv.com/y3mBn6FfhJzAANDx644tRRjKWFAu9JZleWuFNvp3JbFly3_ib4 wnwvspsA8FAteDavtuZ05H92oAeHxMt1vW0DfkyEUsZiAVaGT8 0jFYih5-sXNv00eolnVvaftqRunvASt0F776j0gs107ATsiniIB8eJzk5-4y-nrYob98d4iKcA?width=859&height=458&cropmode=none

Blue is EMC
Orange is APN

Values are calculated via (Wounds+Kills)-(Wounded+Deaths). Do not include TKs by oversight.

Speaking of TKs: APN leads by 5 over EMC, 40:35.

Jizzco
February 3rd, 2017, 10:23 AM
That's because we have all the scos

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

mectus11
February 3rd, 2017, 01:43 PM
Jaeger is a Finnish killing perkele machine.

[insrg_watercontainer_ied]

I never used that by the way.

AlonTavor
February 3rd, 2017, 03:36 PM
Jaeger is a Finnish killing perkele machine.

I never used that by the way.

The weapon list is a total, not per player.

Yrkidding
February 7th, 2017, 11:08 AM
That's because we have all the scos

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

So true.

Stark38
February 7th, 2017, 04:53 PM
If someone provided a list of former SCOs I'm sure we could make a leaderboard out of that as well :P

Philrow
February 7th, 2017, 05:38 PM
Spook, Norby, Cossack, Danger, Kidding, Philrow. SCOs for the past 3 campaigns, out of which only the last 4 played in this campaign

Cossack
February 7th, 2017, 11:32 PM
Aw yeah, closing top 5 :P

Lempoksnis
February 8th, 2017, 01:38 AM
I would have better stats if I didn't have to play with the map open :/

#Excuses

P.S. Abchaz missed the first battle...

operativac
February 8th, 2017, 12:58 PM
I was honestly surprised I didn't go negative after how much I failed on Burning Sands. :p

mectus11
February 8th, 2017, 01:14 PM
I was honestly surprised I didn't go negative after how much I failed on Burning Sands. :p

I don't think he's counting prep-battles.

operativac
February 8th, 2017, 01:30 PM
I don't think he's counting prep-battles.

Hey, that's pretty good. :D

Aleon
February 9th, 2017, 12:04 AM
Ahh so that's why my kd is so shit. Being driver and commanding doesn't bring many kills :D

L4gi
February 10th, 2017, 03:10 AM
Not even surprised Jaeger.exe is namba wan.

https://i.makeagif.com/media/5-14-2015/e6z5Em.gif

Stark38
February 12th, 2017, 02:46 AM
Preliminary numbers on this should be right for Saaremaa. Will clean it up more on Monday.

Stark38
February 13th, 2017, 09:59 PM
The "Weapons with the Most Wounds" tracker has been updated.

1st place: RU AK-74M (unscoped)
2nd place: CH QBZ-95 (scoped)
3rd place: Mortar Airburst Round

Deadliest Vehicles:
1st place: ZTZ-99
2nd place: T-90
3rd place: BMP-2/T-72 (tied)

Alexswesnipr
February 25th, 2017, 10:54 PM
C12 videos playlist (WILL BE UPDATED): https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpPb0lrNg0IEsIOIRlWeWBbOltgpPn72s

Michael_Denmark
February 27th, 2017, 02:22 AM
Some really cool stats to parse through:

Total Ticket Losses are about even between the teams!
EMC 1732 APN 1705

(Basically within 2% of each other)

I then assumed that all wounds and all kills counted as a ticket each and subtracted each players' wounds and deaths from their 'taken' tickets. (this is most likely flawed since some wounds lead directly to kills)

Jaeger has the most net tickets taken at 94. Frank_Jaeger has the next at 80. The top ten players are distributed between APN and EMC by 6:4. The top forty are distributed by 19:21.

EMC has played a total of 76 people, APN has played 69.

I love data.

Overall both teams show similar combat performance.

The Total Ticket Losses this close, is a surprise.

I wonder if it were all those positioned firefights, that in the long run, evened out the numbers?

The player Jaeger, I have not noticed before now, Frank_Jaeger however, I have. Probably because he used that tank gun so often. They tend to draw the attention of the viewer.

Will check up on Jaegers gameplay.

Raidonrai
February 27th, 2017, 03:02 AM
intense left click action

Stark38
February 27th, 2017, 02:44 PM
I'll get this updated today.

Stark38
February 27th, 2017, 09:16 PM
Main scoreboard should be final. Working on team boards now.

Vista
February 28th, 2017, 12:29 AM
If you take away the OP AR finnish bitchboy I have the best stats in C12 (most kills and best K-D ratio).

Sorry I have to brag.

Sorry.

Jaeger
March 2nd, 2017, 02:41 PM
What ever makes you sleep at night better baby <3

Banana_Joe
March 3rd, 2017, 07:43 PM
Not necessarily a question directed to the leaderboard but more to the pr tracker in general: Is there a way to show revives? Like who gets revived and the involved medic? Would it be possible to include this in some kind during the playback, e.g. listing it in the killfeed?

Alexswesnipr
March 3rd, 2017, 09:22 PM
Not directed to me I know, but I recall bf2 tracking both healing done and revives made. So i think somehow that information should be obtainable. Not sure though if the tracker can show that though.

Stark38
March 4th, 2017, 07:33 AM
That would be a question for AlonTavor. This all relies on data pulled from the Tracker.

Vista
March 4th, 2017, 10:53 AM
Send him some schekels and the man will grant you any wish