PDA

View Full Version : Reserved Slots for the troops

Camel
October 24th, 2016, 12:46 PM
I was just wondering if any of the very distinguished clans, such as MerK, PRTA, [F|G] or DPRC, would consider granting reserved slots for PRT players.

To facilitate training, and to generally raise the troops morale, you know.

:D

Onil
October 24th, 2016, 03:19 PM
It's already quite common for PRT squads or even teams to create an unbalance on a server by stacking up.

Reserve slots would even increase that issue further.

The best way to help a server is by seeding it with PRT squads on both teams. So if that is done with a server which is rarely populated now days, it would make sense to eventually receive reserve slots. Else, it's just contributing to stacking and unbalanced rounds.

PeppeJ
October 25th, 2016, 01:08 AM
I will talk to =MeRk= Bluffer and see if they're interested. But if this is to be a thing, we'll need every single nickname so they can pop them on the list easily.

WebCole
October 25th, 2016, 01:21 PM
Its a nice idea, but admins probably aren't going to want to add a couple hundred people to their reserve lists just like that.

Vista
October 25th, 2016, 03:09 PM
BASED can do this.

We have an automated system, all we need to do is click a button and we can grant reserved slots to anyone. All you need to do is to be registered on our forums.

Jizzco
October 25th, 2016, 03:11 PM
Don't get reserve slots since that's not gonna happen with size of teams, however if we can get our tags added for switch rights? Would allow us to assist admins in balancing out teams and if the situation allows it playing together.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Alexswesnipr
October 25th, 2016, 07:09 PM
NEW added everyone... Hm, what happened to that server past may?