PDA

View Full Version : Tournament Mess Hall

Pages : [1] 2 3

GrayeKnight
August 31st, 2014, 05:14 PM
Off-topic rambles thread! Please make sure to read the Off-Topic section rules (http://tournament.realitymod.com/showthread.php?t=15286) and forum rules (http://tournament.realitymod.com/misc.php?do=cfrules).

Graye

Airsoft Soldier
August 31st, 2014, 09:01 PM
oh hey guys

my account still works :p

GrayeKnight
August 31st, 2014, 09:11 PM
Welcome back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Murkey
August 31st, 2014, 10:03 PM
Loving the new artwork. Slick <3

Cheers, Murkey.

Curry
August 31st, 2014, 10:06 PM
That was our awesome media department^^

Curry.

nAyo
August 31st, 2014, 10:32 PM
Oh mine too, been a while :p

Rezza
August 31st, 2014, 10:59 PM
Hey guys great to be back here. Awesome to see some familiar faces around already!

Onil
September 1st, 2014, 01:29 AM
Lets hope some more familiar faces show up :)

Lempoksnis
September 1st, 2014, 12:49 PM
Hello everybody ;)

M.Salvatore
September 1st, 2014, 02:22 PM
"Quite a merry gathering" achievement unlocked.

OReely
September 1st, 2014, 03:07 PM
Hello everyone,

Nice to see oldtimers around.

Great artwork btw kudos to admin team

Crisisk
September 1st, 2014, 03:32 PM
Hi there :D

wilku
September 1st, 2014, 03:40 PM
hello everyone, hope we'll have an great campaign this year. :D

dorn
September 1st, 2014, 03:55 PM
Hi guys, lets have some fun!

DonDOOM
September 1st, 2014, 05:39 PM
Oh harro thar, of many pewpew yesh?

psychick
September 1st, 2014, 07:53 PM
Bonjour ;) hello ;)

Baltimore
September 1st, 2014, 08:45 PM
hey folks :p

Nate
September 1st, 2014, 08:51 PM
Welcome guys!

PS: psychick, I haven't forgotten about that interview we talked about :)

Antol
September 1st, 2014, 09:49 PM
Hey!
Lets make mess up:P

Microwaife
September 1st, 2014, 10:38 PM
Hey guys!

First time joining the PRT! Hoping to have a great time!
Thanks for organizing this!

=CAJ=
September 1st, 2014, 11:05 PM
Oh hai. :-)

Marinko-YU
September 1st, 2014, 11:41 PM
hey, guys. New here. Too bad I started playing PR just after C9 :(

Strela2M
September 2nd, 2014, 12:36 AM
CIAO MACARONES

Napoleon_TR
September 2nd, 2014, 11:35 AM
Hello guys!

Baltimore
September 2nd, 2014, 11:41 AM
How many teams will there be, I see a lot of people on the first day and a lot more to come. :)

Mineral
September 2nd, 2014, 11:57 AM
2 teams, PAC and EMF.

DavviZ
September 2nd, 2014, 03:14 PM
Wow havent been in here since C8! Sadly I couldnt log into my old account

Onil
September 2nd, 2014, 03:29 PM
Wow havent been in here since C8! Sadly I couldnt log into my old account

Couldn't find the password? You should have an option to reset your old password with a link being sent to your email.

If you need any help, post a support ticket.

HaroldMordenfest
September 2nd, 2014, 04:39 PM
I believe there was some server issues with the PRT during c8-c9 and a lot of accounts where lost.

Alexswesnipr
September 2nd, 2014, 07:31 PM
HELLO

Baltimore
September 2nd, 2014, 08:13 PM
HELLO

HI THERE :o

Onil
September 2nd, 2014, 11:17 PM
HELLO

Hello Alex, welcome back!

X-Alt
September 3rd, 2014, 12:37 PM
Hello! First PRT but have been playing PR for quite a while (v.973), I hope to have a great PR experience with all of you.

Baltimore
September 3rd, 2014, 05:18 PM
So to be clear, 1/ everybody applying for a PRT position need to be a community/clan member?
2/ Is that case ok if your community do not exist as active clan but you we're trained as a noob by them? (HPRC, Hungarian pro clan to name it)
3/If not joining a recent active clan "in_paper" is okish?

Nate
September 3rd, 2014, 05:20 PM
There is absolutely no requirement whatsoever to be in any clan to play in the PR tournament. Everybody can join, regardless of their past and current clan affiliations.

Onil
September 3rd, 2014, 05:25 PM
So to be clear, 1/ everybody applying for a PRT position need to be a community/clan member?
2/ Is that case ok if your community do not exist as active clan but you we're trained as a noob by them? (HPRC, Hungarian pro clan to name it)
3/If not joining a recent active clan "in_paper" is okish?

On the contrary, the PRT is for individual players independently if they're part of any community or clan.

The reason that there are quite a few rules mentioning clan/community members is because we want to avoid having too many in the same team because that would usually mean PRT teams being controlled by certain clans or communities. We do not want that to happen and so have rules and limitations to prevent it.

If you're not in a clan or community, you don't have to worry about those and can of course still join the PRT.

Baltimore
September 3rd, 2014, 06:40 PM
A little hard to understand:

Section 3 - Sign-ups & Clan/Community Restrictions

I - Clan/Community Memberships (Category 1 or 2)
Every player signing up for the PRT is obligated to mention his Clan or Community Memberships (even if only a recruit) on his sign-up form, as requested. Any sign-up that does not contain such existing information will be invalid and ignored.

Any player that purposely tries to conceal his Clan or Community membership may be removed from the tournament. The administration reserves the right to increase the restrictions for that Clan or Community following any violations.

Onil
September 3rd, 2014, 07:19 PM
It basically says that if you are a member of a clan or community, you are obligated to post that information and if you don't, the signup won't be accepted.

If you aren't a member of any clan or community, that information is not required. It doesn't say that you can't signup or will not be accepted...

You have to read things inside their context. That rule is regarding clan/community memberships, if those don't exist, the rule doesn't apply.

Baltimore
September 3rd, 2014, 07:29 PM
OK thanks.

Peeta
September 3rd, 2014, 09:18 PM
Anyone remember these?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3552417/FighterCATASig10.png

God it seems like so long ago, I am fucking thrilled it's coming back.

Brainlaag
September 3rd, 2014, 09:30 PM
^ You mean this?

birdie
September 4th, 2014, 03:18 AM
So happy this is starting again! Hey everyone :)

KANONATOR
September 4th, 2014, 05:04 AM
Hi! I dont know where else to ask this, so forgive me if this is the wrong thread. I'm thinking of joining the tournament, if not for one concern. I'm based in Asia and high latency is always an issue. The only servers where my ping is low enough to be playable were H and HOG at about 250, and since FCV has been up at about 200. My question is, where will the servers be based? Will it be based in one place only, or will it change location from battle to battle? Cheers!

RedWater
September 4th, 2014, 07:16 AM
Chaps *tips hat*

Curry
September 4th, 2014, 09:45 AM
Hi! I dont know where else to ask this, so forgive me if this is the wrong thread. I'm thinking of joining the tournament, if not for one concern. I'm based in Asia and high latency is always an issue. The only servers where my ping is low enough to be playable were H and HOG at about 250, and since FCV has been up at about 200. My question is, where will the servers be based? Will it be based in one place only, or will it change location from battle to battle? Cheers!

Hey KANONATOR, I'm afraid but the servers will be hosted in europe. Maybe join a EU server, play a round and test your ping?

Curry.

Baltimore
September 4th, 2014, 11:27 AM
Glad to be European :D

Dasthan
September 4th, 2014, 01:11 PM
Haha I am European too. That's a nice thing to hear because I mostly play on American Servers with 100-120 ping :D.

First PRT for me even if I've been playing PR for a while :). I am very exited about it :D.

EDIT: How will we know which server is used for the PRT? I am just wondering if it will be a private IP with a password? What about if anyone not subscribbing to the event would be joining and taking the spot of someone? o.O (I trust your management, just wondering :D)

Brainlaag
September 4th, 2014, 01:18 PM
Haha I am European too. That's a nice thing to hear because I mostly play on American Servers with 100-120 ping :D.

First PRT for me even if I've been playing PR for a while :). I am very exited about it :D.

EDIT: How will we know which server is used for the PRT? I am just wondering if it will be a private IP with a password? What about if anyone not subscribbing to the event would be joining and taking the spot of someone? o.O (I trust your management, just wondering :D)

Kicksystem regarding tags, PW server and active admins ;)

Dasthan
September 4th, 2014, 03:19 PM
Nice, I was a little worried about it :).

Baltimore
September 4th, 2014, 05:16 PM
What really grinds my gears is that if we look how many active member we have right now ( people signed up for this PRT's news ) 266 member, and the number is growing (as it's only the 5th day of announcement ).
If only half of them have a purpose to sing up for PRT, that's 133 and if we counter two teams each with 60 member ( as only 45 live players and 15 reserve ? ) that's still 13 member in plus without place.
Now if we counter just 50 members who sing up to PRT10 without singing up to the forum first and also just 50 from that 133 who signed up to this forum here for what, than again 100 member.
Now wouldn't it be more practical to have 4 teams not just 2 ( like 2 PAC and 2 EMF) playing on the same time, having training on the same time, having the same commander order.
Just wondering, the Management Team sure knows it better.

Curry
September 4th, 2014, 05:29 PM
Hey Baltimore,

we are sure to get everyone who wants to play the chance to join the tournament.

Curry.

Brainlaag
September 4th, 2014, 05:31 PM
What really grinds my gears is that if we look how many active member we have right now ( people signed up for this PRT's news ) 266 member, and the number is growing (as it's only the 5th day of announcement ).
If only half of them have a purpose to sing up for PRT, that's 133 and if we counter two teams each with 60 member ( as only 45 live players and 15 reserve ? ) that's still 13 member in plus without place.
Now if we counter just 50 members who sing up to PRT10 without singing up to the forum first and also just 50 from that 133 who signed up to this forum here for what, than again 100 member.
Now wouldn't it be more practical to have 4 teams not just 2 ( like 2 PAC and 2 EMF) playing on the same time, having training on the same time, having the same commander order.
Just wondering, the Management Team sure knows it better.

If we get both teams AND reserves filled with active people, it'd be a massive surprise. Don't count on it to happen tho. Remember, quite a few people are simply visiting or staff, so not directly playing.

Baltimore
September 4th, 2014, 09:07 PM
OK Curry and Brainlaag, it was a suggestion.

:)

Nate
September 4th, 2014, 09:24 PM
Baltimore, if you manage to mobilize that many people, we might as well do it next campaign. But given the current situation, we are more than happy to have two full teams. :)

Arnoldio
September 5th, 2014, 04:30 PM
Well I do hope it brings some older people back, and new people alike. Having a steady count of active people would be great. :3

Dasthan
September 5th, 2014, 04:41 PM
Seriously? Wow.. I found it weird also when I talked about the tournament to my squadmates in the recent games I played and some of them haven't even heard of it. I thought people were more aware about it.

Arnoldio
September 5th, 2014, 04:44 PM
Seriously? Wow.. I found it weird also when I talked about the tournament to my squadmates in the recent games I played and some of them haven't even heard of it. I thought people were more aware about it.

Might be because the previous campaign ended quite some time ago, what was it, 1-2 years? So the new players that came after and especially post 1.0 probably have no clue.

Nate
September 5th, 2014, 04:49 PM
That is why we need all of you to go out there and spread the word, especially ingame :) Tell your squadmates about it.

Dasthan
September 6th, 2014, 06:20 AM
Oh well I did yesterday while I was ingame haha. 3 servers, many games, around 10 hours of gaming and I told them about :p . I hope you'll have more people coming :D .

Arnoldio
September 6th, 2014, 01:39 PM
I also did it. encouraged me to play... after 2 ragequits in 20 minutes. :D

=CAJ=
September 6th, 2014, 08:31 PM
Placing Tournament button on PR forums menu would be helpful. As I recall it was there some time ago but it perished. Sorry if I'm mistaken. Also the forum header should feature tournament too ( the flash thingy ).

Admin please if C9 topics are in the archive can you provide me with the links towards C9 badges, especially the ones Jackals were awarded with. TIA...

Arnoldio
September 7th, 2014, 11:07 AM
Hey staff, just a random question, no point in creating a thread about it, but regarding the campaign board and maps, will the maps be std cq/ins or can the attacker (or defender, don't know how this works) choose what layer will be played?

Nate
September 7th, 2014, 01:10 PM
We will release the mapboard soon enough. We picked the maps already, together with the SCO's, we will figure out which layers are the most balanced to use (if I recall correctly). We have some Insurgency maps on the board, majority will be AAS though.

MasterX
September 7th, 2014, 02:53 PM
Really excited for this PRT : )

Rezza
September 10th, 2014, 10:40 AM
Thinking of doing an unofficial trailer with this soundtrack.

MT9a1kbXbt0

:cool:

Arnoldio
September 10th, 2014, 11:51 AM
Thinking of doing an unofficial trailer with this soundtrack.

MT9a1kbXbt0

:cool:

Pls, pls no. What this shitty movie did to this song is just... no. Rather put JB's Baby, less blasphemy. :D

Rezza
September 10th, 2014, 12:16 PM
Pls, pls no. What this shitty movie did to this song is just... no. Rather put JB's Baby, less blasphemy. :D

The pace is not there for an exciting video on the original song. This one is way more exciting and has much more energy packed with epicness.

Alexswesnipr
September 10th, 2014, 09:14 PM
I support you rezza.

Smiddey
September 10th, 2014, 09:19 PM
Well isnt this nice

Finrar
September 10th, 2014, 09:26 PM
Where have you been? Pegascwhein is missing you :D

Smiddey
September 10th, 2014, 09:35 PM
Finrar;321258']Where have you been? Pegascwhein is missing you :D

Just tell him from me "Alles Klar" ;) he will get it. I'll pop by TS sometime soon, PM me the details of it?

Arnoldio
September 11th, 2014, 12:55 AM
The pace is not there for an exciting video on the original song. This one is way more exciting and has much more energy packed with epicness.

But there is gazzilions of epic music around which is better.

Psykogundam
September 11th, 2014, 03:10 AM
my rod is at maximum slender

looking forward

OReely
September 11th, 2014, 08:25 AM
my rod is at maximum slender

looking forward

o hai mr gundam

EYE-1
September 11th, 2014, 06:54 PM
Well shit. Here we are again.

Cossack
September 11th, 2014, 09:35 PM
Just tell him from me "Alles Klar" ;) he will get it. I'll pop by TS sometime soon, PM me the details of it?

Look who is back :D

Mitchverr
September 12th, 2014, 10:47 AM
Back again.

Hitperson
September 12th, 2014, 11:36 AM
I find myself scratching my head these days, occasionally i will sit back and think on old memories, of a better time when 2 (or more) teams would meet on a weekly basis and work to kick the crap out of each other.

I would hope that i have come to the correct place.

If you have to ask who i am then there is something most definitely wrong

Mitchverr
September 12th, 2014, 11:52 AM
If you have to ask who i am then there is something most definitely wrong

You're that guy who started the muntiny meme right?

I kid, nice to see you again :)

Hitperson
September 12th, 2014, 11:54 AM
You're that guy who started the muntiny meme right?

I kid, nice to see you again :)

Upon searching "lump hammer on desk" the following image was displayed.

i hope you find in threatening enough

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-QlnO3AvtkEk/UEUWiZgqBOI/AAAAAAAABnk/2U5D3DGX1L8/s1600/IMG_0670.JPG

E: nuts to it just have a link

MaxBoZ[NL]
September 12th, 2014, 03:09 PM
Look at all us hipsters here.

Nate
September 12th, 2014, 03:21 PM
;321340']Look at all us hipsters here.

I play PR with sunglasses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dzo18ibOCDQ

Hitperson
September 12th, 2014, 03:23 PM
Nate;321341']I play PR with sunglasses.

not quite the same as the ones who used to play in combat gear (you know who you are)

OReely
September 12th, 2014, 05:00 PM
not quite the same as the ones who used to play in combat gear (you know who you are)

hahahahha true, true.

Strela2M
September 12th, 2014, 08:49 PM
Dear Jesus, it takes life for this clock to end counting down..............

Arnoldio
September 13th, 2014, 02:29 AM
Dear Jesus, it takes life for this clock to end counting down..............

Indeed it does, but then again, I don't want the weekend to pass quickly. :P

Spook
September 13th, 2014, 02:44 PM
Nice interview in the deviation magazine Nate.

Capti0n
September 13th, 2014, 05:40 PM
So there are only German guys for the PRT ? :D

Peeta
September 13th, 2014, 05:45 PM
You don't fuck with Germans... I saw that when I was in Germany. :P

Nate
September 13th, 2014, 05:49 PM
Mais non!

I am currently trying to also get some french people to Sign Up, but my French is so bad :(
If you want you can help me: French Clans:
http://team-mif-bf2.bbactif.com/
http://squad-francaise-pr.bbactif.com/t278-je-presente-project-reality-tournament
http://www.heros-clan.com/
http://zone-tribale.xooit.fr/index.php

merci :)

Capti0n
September 13th, 2014, 06:08 PM
I mean both team leaders are German :P
Yeah but I think those guys know that the PRT is coming, especially MiF and Heros clans, I'll check that
But you know french are not very.. well very comprehensive.. They want to play in a french squad only but this is not good. The thing is to play with others players from all around the world so.. Don't worry about french.

Spook
September 13th, 2014, 06:25 PM
Germans kind of dominate the PR community at the moment. Don't know where all the other nations went. So its inevitable that PR staff consists of many germans.

But german commanders mean you can expect a well organized PRT, because Germans are always efficient and reliable amirite? Also free Bratwurst for everyone!

Capti0n
September 13th, 2014, 06:52 PM
I want bratwurst !!!
Yeah sure thing about Germans.

MADsqirrel
September 13th, 2014, 06:53 PM
It's the new plan of the Germans for world domination.
Inflitrate all gaming communitys worldwide and seize power of the internet.
Similar to the "Japan and Pokemon world domination" plan going on for a long time now.

Curry
September 14th, 2014, 01:21 AM
Also free Bratwurst for everyone!

Without a beer? That is pathetic!

Curry.

Peeta
September 14th, 2014, 06:51 AM
German beer is literally the greatest. Also fucked me up big time LOL.

Sent from my Nexus 10 via Tapatalk

Arnoldio
September 14th, 2014, 08:21 AM
German beer is literally the greatest. Also fucked me up big time LOL.

Sent from my Nexus 10 via Tapatalk

Belgian ftw. :D

Capti0n
September 14th, 2014, 11:40 AM
You guys can't deal with French wine and cheeeeese !

Alexswesnipr
September 14th, 2014, 12:22 PM
It's the new plan of the Germans for world domination.
Inflitrate all gaming communitys worldwide and seize power of the internet.
Similar to the "Japan and Pokemon world domination" plan going on for a long time now.

http://x1.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/4876508+_f74029be1b2b215ec69f591cf1875c65.gif

Psykogundam
September 14th, 2014, 04:29 PM
o hai mr gundam

salutations camel breath

I assume you will be occupying a similar role you had last time, by which i mean corpses spluttering obscenities.

Elektro
September 14th, 2014, 05:04 PM
The tournament rules mention board moves a few times. Is there any info about this yet? I remember the last tournament having something similar if not the same, but I canīt remember how it worked.

Mineral
September 14th, 2014, 05:05 PM
http://tournament.realitymod.com/index.php?page=faq#f12

Elektro
September 14th, 2014, 05:07 PM
Mineral;321542']http://tournament.realitymod.com/index.php?page=faq#f12

Thanks!

OReely
September 15th, 2014, 12:20 PM
salutations camel breath

I assume you will be occupying a similar role you had last time, by which i mean corpses spluttering obscenities.

Good to see you too <3

Wo0Do0
September 15th, 2014, 01:40 PM
Dropping in to say Hi! Really excited about the tourny!

Equinoct
September 16th, 2014, 03:04 AM
Hope the tournament goes well!

Rezza
September 16th, 2014, 11:04 AM
Looking forward to a great tourney. Hopefully we'll see a proper mix up of factions. So the ex Nato guys don't end up being PAC and vice versa for EMF and ex Cata guys.

AlphaZuluMIkeIndia
September 16th, 2014, 02:22 PM
Hello everybody!

Psykogundam
September 16th, 2014, 10:02 PM
what sadist reversed the status and forum button?

Startrekern
September 18th, 2014, 11:27 AM
Secret TEAM B Battle Plan Leaked:

http://i.imgur.com/6R6vK7Q.jpg

Norby
September 18th, 2014, 03:48 PM
Damn it. Someone leaked photos from my last officers briefing.

Whoever it was - you better flee into Putin's protection. Because if we catch you, we will put you in prison for about 35 years and changing your gender wont help you.

Baltimore
September 18th, 2014, 03:49 PM
Hey Starboy don't you dare?
Now we ought to plan something even crazier.
So A is for Ass*holes? No drama, just kidding. :)

Norby
September 18th, 2014, 08:23 PM
So A is for Ass*holes?

I want to tell everyone that this is not Team B attitude. Baltimore has been removed from my team for a number of offenses.

Lets all respect our teammates and the oppenent team and keep communications in a friendly way.

Baltimore
September 19th, 2014, 07:04 AM
Yes I just wasn't me last night.I'm sorry for my words and I know that I have to leave but believe it's fine for me.
Have a great tornament.

Nate
September 19th, 2014, 06:44 PM
All Signed Up users have been added to their user groups! Check your team forums and report in!

Team A Members,
Team B Members,
Team A Reserves,
Team B Reserves

DanielNL
September 22nd, 2014, 11:54 AM
Secret TEAM B Battle Plan Leaked:

http://i.imgur.com/6R6vK7Q.jpg

Don't worry, Team A will have this ready, waiting for Team B (video from last week, on the awesome "DocumentaryTube"-YouTube channel):

k3DicKxbQ1o

Spook
September 29th, 2014, 05:19 AM
PAC, FUCK YEAH!

zQR6SMBVMlM

Marozas
September 29th, 2014, 09:59 AM
pretty good job :)

Onil
September 29th, 2014, 03:08 PM
Nice teaser!

Who made it?

Finrar
September 29th, 2014, 03:10 PM
Spook with help of Michael Bay

UTurista
September 29th, 2014, 04:05 PM
Finrar;323934']Spook with help of Michael Bay

I know this is a lie, you want to know why? Because there's no low circular camera movement around the "hero".

DPtHPgZmZdA

Murkey
September 29th, 2014, 05:50 PM
PAC|Spook;323860']PAC, FUCK YEAH!

zQR6SMBVMlM

Yey! Nice work guys.

Arnoldio
October 12th, 2014, 11:13 AM
Guys, what was the PLA vs GB 4km map called... green with pine trees placed painfully apart, had two seater jets on both sides, lake in the middle, mine on the right side? We couldnt figure it out yesterday. :D

Alexswesnipr
October 12th, 2014, 11:24 AM
Qinling.

DanielNL
October 13th, 2014, 07:36 PM
And it was AWESOME (and will return with two-seater jets one day hopefully).

Merchant
October 20th, 2014, 10:40 PM
Curry;320798']Hey Baltimore,

we are sure to get everyone who wants to play the chance to join the tournament.

Curry.

Wow! Great to hear, 'cause I SURE DO WANT TO PLAY IN THIS TOURNEY!!! :D

So I'm in? ;)

Merchant
October 20th, 2014, 10:43 PM

I've been playing PR for several years now and only just found out about it within the last 1-2 months. Damnit! How much more PR fun I coulda had these last years!

Merchant
October 20th, 2014, 10:56 PM
Nate;321341']I play PR with sunglasses.

Now that was some SERIOUSLY funny shit! I was in tears... really. Great share.

Merchant
October 20th, 2014, 11:03 PM
EMF|Peeta;321504']German beer is literally the greatest. Also fucked me up big time LOL.

PAC|Arnoldio;321505']Belgian ftw. :D

Irish beer (Guinness, Kilkenny, etc.), whassamatter with you?

Nate
October 20th, 2014, 11:14 PM
Wow! Great to hear, 'cause I SURE DO WANT TO PLAY IN THIS TOURNEY!!! :D

So I'm in? ;)

We received your application, just a little more patience, then you will be processed to your team :) By the way - still a few slots left, so if you got any friends that want to join let them know.

Merchant
October 21st, 2014, 04:35 AM
Nate;327043']We received your application, just a little more patience, then you will be processed to your team :) By the way - still a few slots left, so if you got any friends that want to join let them know.

HOTSTUFF has also applied, I'm still trying to get hold of Cristo (I think it's =SA=Cristo4013<>, or something very close to this). I put Cristo and Ruiz, but I think Ruiz's studies will make it impossible for him to commit to the requirements... he hasn't been playing at all recently. Can you add HOTSTUFF to my friends list? Thanks.

The caps in my post were not meant/indended as shouting, but rather as emphasis.

I have been a good, patient, little applicant, I've been checking every day and not asking nor putting in any support ticket, even thought the suspense was killing me. :cool:

Thanks guys.

MikeDude
October 22nd, 2014, 07:35 PM
Belgian and German beer for sure.. Pretty much the only good thing that comes from Both of those country's.. There are some good Dutch beers, but it's mostly the local brewery's. Not the big firm fuckers who produce shit like Heineken.

Beers I love:
-Duvel
-Leffe Blond (Or tripple)
-La Chouffe (So awesome!)
-Koninck
-Hertog Jan (Dutch regular Pilsner)

Alexswesnipr
October 22nd, 2014, 07:50 PM
Why is it that so many PRT players drink?:D

DanielNL
October 22nd, 2014, 10:15 PM
PAC|Alexswesnipr;327238']Why is it that so many PRT players drink?:D

As long as you only drink every now and then and not every day it should be fine. And OBVIOUSLY drinking alcohol a day after you had a match will help you release the tension you experienced in PR. ;)

And if you suspect anyone during a match to be drunken, record his voice and report to admin. Drunken players should (at least in matches) be amongst the first ones to be blamed if his team loses...

NL69U60mwrk

Norby
November 10th, 2014, 06:18 AM
Behold PR community!
I am here to address the rumors that I would actually have to sleep.

The following is written in the "Collection of Norby's writings, Book of the Rings, p.934"

And a big fight emerged at the same time on this distant world, as the wild hordes of the Orcs emerged from the fires of Mordor.
Our Supreme Leader gathered all heros of Middle-earth and led them into the hardest of all battles. The fighting lastet for 256 years, when our Supreme Leader finally pushed the last of the Orcs back into the fires of Mount Doom. In a gesture of unprecedented benevolence he then tasked a skilled blacksmith, know under the name Sauron, to forge a small part of our Supreme Leaders power into 19 rings. Those rings where handed to the heros of the battle to allow them a peaceful rule of Middle-earth.
It then occured during the thriumphal march across the Shire that a young maiden, blessed with great courage and ravishing beauty, raised her voice to the Supreme Leader.
"My beloved leader! Forgive my impudent words. It fills my heart with great sorrow to see you like this. Your vernal handsomeness has faded. Your elegant aura, which used to attract all female's eyes from miles away has vanished."
Our Supreme Leader rewarded her with a smile for her bravery while she lost consciousness from the exhaustion of directing words at the Supreme Leader. It was in this very moment, he noticed how much of his attractivness was gone and how old he looked. In his unlimited wisdom he recognized he did not sleep during the entire battle. His power did not deplete without sleep, but his appeal to women did. In a move of graciousness to the female gender our Supreme Leader took to sleep for 100 years.
When he awaked, he found himself young and handsome again and was surrounded by young maidens admiring him.
From this time on our Great Leader took to sleep on a regular basis to avoid further disturbance to the hearts of the female population.

Senshi
November 10th, 2014, 12:36 PM
EMF is so high right now.

MrSherenai
November 10th, 2014, 01:00 PM
High?
http://politicallunacy.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/cc_upinsmoke_ms_5.jpg
No way officer!

OReely
November 10th, 2014, 01:03 PM
No wonder why!

Best of the Kush is always cultivated at the EMF part of the World!

camo_jnr_jnr
November 10th, 2014, 02:05 PM
http://media.mwcradio.com/mimesis/2012-02/16/2012-02-16T171410Z_2_BTRE81F18OH00_RTROPTP_3_NEWS-US-AFGHANISTAN-TALIBAN_JPG_475x310_q85.jpg
Just wait until we get access to the opium fields of afghanistan.:D

DonDOOM
November 10th, 2014, 02:50 PM
Senshi;329202']EMF is so high right now.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/48657834.jpg

Norby
November 10th, 2014, 04:15 PM
Senshi;329202']EMF is so high right now.

You are not supposed to give away secrets about our performance increasing substances!
Also even the Admins who still think themselves as the real rulers of the world have never stated against the use of such substances.

Raic
November 11th, 2014, 08:40 PM
Humble bundle has a nice bundle, came with 3 gift copies of Insurgency.
EDIT: All taken

Do not take it if you plan to buy the Bundle.
https://www.humblebundle.com/

Based Raic

OReely
November 11th, 2014, 09:30 PM
Raic;329369']Humble bundle has a nice bundle, came with 3 gift copies of Insurgency.
https://www.humblebundle.com/?gift=3FUTmrSptRwDF2nZ

Do not take it if you plan to buy the Bundle.
https://www.humblebundle.com/

thanks a lot raic!

RC007
November 13th, 2014, 03:15 AM
noooooo, i wanted insurgency!

Chip0_IT
November 13th, 2014, 07:15 AM
I've purchased Insurgency from HB too

EDIT: I've got 0 key to give for free; PM me if interested

All taken

Spook
November 15th, 2014, 11:17 AM
THE WOF tournament is about to be aborted it seems. Teams are too unbalanced and the EE teams is about to give up. Prepare for PRT Signup wave.

Mineral
November 15th, 2014, 11:54 AM
Shame(somewhat). Tournament was pretty well organised except for balance. That game mode was also pretty well done and was ideal for a tournament as I doubt it's fun in public matches. Shows that our staffs bitching and moaning on balance and clan rules in the end payed off.

fecht_niko
November 15th, 2014, 01:41 PM
Don't worry guys, the WOF Tournament will continue... You will still have enough place for sign ups

Spook
November 15th, 2014, 03:26 PM
Then I must have misunderstood it, thought its already official or something. Just wanted to let the people know that we might get some more people if its really going to end that early. But if thats wrong then nvm.

DanielNL
November 15th, 2014, 03:50 PM
PAC|Spook;329659']THE WOF tournament is about to be aborted it seems. Teams are too unbalanced and the EE teams is about to give up. Prepare for PRT Signup wave.

LOL what a way to think... :D

Norby
November 15th, 2014, 04:48 PM
Don't worry guys, the WOF Tournament will continue... You will still have enough place for sign ups

Let's see after todays battle ;)

Vista
November 15th, 2014, 09:36 PM
EMF|Norby2;329709']Let's see after todays battle ;)

Isn't Age like EMF's third commander?

These last few posts have been pretty disgusting, just pretty much spreading lies and drama baiting. The WoF tournament won't end anytime soon, even if the majority of you want it to. Sorry.

I won't reply to anything else, as this is just stupid. Whatever, carry on.

Mineral
November 15th, 2014, 09:46 PM
You should read a bit slower perhaps. Nobody here wants WOF to end, in fact the admin team wasn't very happy with that at all tbh. We all want a active and productive PR community. Without events/tournaments/development this place is dead :D

These posts aren't disgusting, otherwise they would be removed and moderated. We were simply discussing something which turned out to be a faulty rumor.

If you do not which to respond, then why post in the first place in a discussion forum?

Age is really EMF's second real commander btw :) And is here to stay. Switching commanders isn't that uncommon in PR related event/tournaments tbh.

Anyway, it was a rumour, I don't see much point in discussing it further. Both sides had a good laugh, now let's focus back on having a bit of good PR :)

Curry
November 15th, 2014, 09:47 PM
All of us wish the WOF tourny the best, maybe some here miss out that you are training with them and how much the PR community gained from both tournaments already.
WOF's concept is unique and very intersting, we all would like to see where this is going.

I honestly hope we can leave this situation behind us now and move on. Any futher post about this matter will simply get deleted.

Get back to battleplanning ;-)

cheers,
Curry.

Spook
November 17th, 2014, 07:34 AM
prFLWxc8Zu8

Cossack
November 17th, 2014, 10:45 AM
Spook, what nationality you are? I think I heard Russian. :)

Spook
November 17th, 2014, 10:53 AM
Born in germany but my whole family comes from russia.

MasterX
November 17th, 2014, 11:28 AM
Talking ībout a badass supreme commander :rolleyes:

DanielNL
November 17th, 2014, 05:03 PM
PAC|Spook;329856']Born in germany but my whole family comes from russia.

And only such a Commander will lead us to victory!

RUSSKI FTW!

Mineral
November 17th, 2014, 06:15 PM
PAC|DanielNL;329872']

RUSSKI FTW!

Wrong team then for you :p

Raic
November 17th, 2014, 06:24 PM
Mineral;329881']Wrong team then for you :p
You behave yourself sir!
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/0b/Carl_Gustaf_Emil_Mannerheim.png/250px-Carl_Gustaf_Emil_Mannerheim.png

Norby
November 17th, 2014, 07:02 PM
PAC|Spook;329849']prFLWxc8Zu8

I am glad we are only opponents for the PRT. It's just too much fun playing with you to miss that out. The Muttrah round in particular was one of the best I had in a long time.

Cossack
November 17th, 2014, 11:10 PM
PAC|Spook;329856']Born in germany but my whole family comes from russia.

Alright, nice. И привет тебе тоже. ;)

Curry
December 7th, 2014, 04:31 PM
[NEW] Infantry Teamwork Night is on tonight:

http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f376-pr-event-news/132195-new-infantry-teamwork-night-07-12-2014-19-00prt.html

Curry.

Raic
December 9th, 2014, 12:05 PM
Couple more Insurgency keys.
https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=CEeC5z4KfqcUsRCa

ranzpirat
December 9th, 2014, 12:15 PM
Raic;331587']Couple more Insurgency keys.
https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=CEeC5z4KfqcUsRCa

You are a very kind person. Here, have a coockie: (o) (one raisin in the middle)

Priby
December 31st, 2014, 11:54 PM
Happy New Year, PAC and EMF!:)

DanielNL
January 1st, 2015, 12:33 AM
Happy new year to everyone!

Merchant
January 1st, 2015, 07:40 AM
Here's hoping everyone had a good New Year's eve!

Raic
January 1st, 2015, 12:44 PM
Yes yes, happy new year. Now shut up, jesus.
http://bulk2.destructoid.com/ul/191143-hd.jpg

Nate
January 1st, 2015, 12:49 PM
Get sober, Raic.

Liam
January 1st, 2015, 02:58 PM
Get mangled, Nate.

Raic
January 1st, 2015, 03:26 PM
Nate;332761']Get sober, Raic.
Working on it.

Norby
January 5th, 2015, 06:52 PM
Attention!

Rare footage showing the EMF Supreme Leader in combat has been released by the EMF Ministery of Enlightenment.

It is manadatory to view for all EMF by Supreme Leader's Order.

KkTm99oJqwU

Other totally unrelated news: EMF CO Age will provide training courses for all PRT members on how to flip vehicles and turn them up again.

Sibren
January 5th, 2015, 06:59 PM
EMF|Norby2;332920']Attention!

Rare footage showing the EMF Supreme Leader in combat has been released by the EMF Ministery of Enlightenment.

It is manadatory to view for all EMF by Supreme Leader's Order.

KkTm99oJqwU

Other totally unrelated news: EMF CO Age will provide training courses for all PRT members on how to flip vehicles and turn them up again.

1. Nice video :D

2. Our glorious PAC/EMF tank squad shot down the Hind before you slow EMF guys were able to respond to the Hind threat!

3. Check out BR footage of PAC tank squad from the Marlin battle, 5 minutes after tank spawn, PAC performs a triple flip with the Leclerc. Will look it up this weekend

Curry
February 10th, 2015, 01:52 AM
Don is looking for a former PRT player called DJHappyMeal, please send Don a PM if you see that guy.

Curry.

camo_jnr_jnr
February 14th, 2015, 10:47 PM
X3fAEoE23kk

MoulinKiller
February 19th, 2015, 02:54 PM
I forgot about this thread,.. :P
Here I can spam you with all mah videos.

vVgKfrtRdu0

Stealth, destroyer of techies, ruiner of fun.

Merchant
February 20th, 2015, 03:20 AM
As Moulin just demonstrated at the beginning of his Battle LOLs #4, sometimes you should just shoot the civi... you really should!

Curry
March 30th, 2015, 07:48 PM
PRT exclusive VIP resorts are awaiting both sides on the island of Bora Bora:
http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f376-pr-event-news/133940-new-joint-operations-operation-bobcat-dl-02-04-2014-18-00prt.html

Curry.

Nate
March 30th, 2015, 10:08 PM
Curry;338660']PRT exclusive VIP resorts are awaiting both sides on the island of Bora Bora:
http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f376-pr-event-news/133940-new-joint-operations-operation-bobcat-dl-02-04-2014-18-00prt.html

Curry.

PS: Admins have a 40m yacht, suck it plebs.

MoulinKiller
March 31st, 2015, 03:15 PM
New Video :D

fwfrmDXxXy4

Curry
April 2nd, 2015, 07:02 PM
Curry;338660']PRT exclusive VIP resorts are awaiting both sides on the island of Bora Bora:

Server password is 'bob'

Curry.

MoulinKiller
April 5th, 2015, 06:28 PM
Wanna have some explosions? Look no further.

xnRJzUkh7cc

Alexswesnipr
April 8th, 2015, 11:35 AM
LA4ef7QIcM0

Murkey
April 14th, 2015, 02:28 PM
^Quality videos gentlemen.

nXdSOo5yYZA

The 3rd clip here (Charlie's point) is from the PRT practice battle of PAC vs VK.

Haven't recorded much this campaign, as I need the frames, but I got a few choice shots during the last battle.

Cheers, Murkey.

Curry
April 14th, 2015, 03:54 PM
http://i.imgur.com/aylFWZ3.png (http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f376-pr-event-news/134256-new-joint-operations-operation-bobcat-dl-24-04-2014-18-00-prt.html)
(Click the image for more informations)

Curry.

Curry
April 16th, 2015, 04:56 PM
The PRT TS is currently down, we are looking into it! It will be back up soon!

Curry.

Onil
April 16th, 2015, 07:01 PM
The PRT TS is back up.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Napoleon_TR
April 23rd, 2015, 01:33 PM
Miss you guys :/

Murkey
May 5th, 2015, 01:58 PM
PRT is over, but be sure to check the events thread on the main forums, for things like this:

QY8pAuE9Sqg

Cheers, Murkey.

M.Salvatore
May 20th, 2015, 09:17 PM
Still EMF tag. I'm like those Japanese guys hiding 50 years more after the 2nd WW cease fire agreement.

Onil
May 21st, 2015, 12:01 AM
I still use my CATA Tag on the pubs :D

Forum tags are being removed from the usernames when people log-in and hopefully read the notice that warns them that their username will be changed to remove the tag.

So yours will be removed now :)

Norby
May 21st, 2015, 04:48 PM
Im kinda two sided. I really want to keep my EMF tag but on the other hand combined with a clan tag it looks not very clean anymore:

[KSK] [PR]EMF|Norby

I'd rather play as

[KSK] EMF|Norby

Aleon
May 21st, 2015, 07:32 PM
Having longer tags than your name definitely packs some bling :D Worthy of EMF.

Curry
June 6th, 2015, 06:54 PM
The PRT TS is temporarily down. We are doing our best to bring it back online ASAP.

Please be patient.

cheers,
Curry.

Curry
July 9th, 2015, 08:24 AM
WZRHjgbQsR8

http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f376-pr-event-news/136310-white-dragon-dl-map-test-new-joint-operations-11-07-2015-18-00-prt.html

Curry.

Curry
August 31st, 2015, 05:44 PM
Sorry Mineral, shit is getting serious!^^

Curry.

Mineral
August 31st, 2015, 06:32 PM
Daniel was right about you guys all along :(

censorship!

cantwaitforc11though

Curry
September 14th, 2015, 07:59 PM
What ya all doing here?

Curry.

MoulinKiller
September 14th, 2015, 10:20 PM
just hanging around, trying to decide which team to join....

Danger_6
September 14th, 2015, 10:21 PM

poop poop

Cossack
September 14th, 2015, 10:26 PM

Hard choice? :D

TheCourier
September 15th, 2015, 12:20 AM
Eating popcorn, in front PRTA drama.

OReely
September 15th, 2015, 10:53 AM
First time i'm not joining a campaign since C8.

So hard to watch all these ppl signing up *cries*

But it should be an exciting tournament this one. Saw some very good players signing up for each team.

Cossack
September 15th, 2015, 10:56 AM
First time i'm not joining a campaign since C8.

So hard to watch all these ppl signing up *cries*

But it should be an exciting tournament this one. Saw some very good players signing up for each team.

All your lessons will be passed to the next generations. :)

"Remember, we love grenades!" :D

OReely
September 15th, 2015, 02:33 PM
All your lessons will be passed to the next generations. :)

"Remember, we love grenades!" :D

Good to hear that my friend!!

I hereby appoint Mr. Smiddey to supervise and oversee how you transfer our love for nades to younger generations. :D

Norby
September 15th, 2015, 02:36 PM
Civil war in EMF. What has the world come to?

Curry
September 15th, 2015, 02:42 PM
People didn't know what to do without the quotes from your book Norby.

Curry.

Cossack
September 15th, 2015, 02:42 PM

I hereby appoint Mr. Smiddey to supervise and oversee how you transfer our love for nades to younger generations. :D

Right now he is the opposition, and emf has split. :(

Civil war in EMF. What has the world come to?

And I am leading the rebellion. :D

Norby
September 15th, 2015, 03:04 PM
And I am leading the rebellion. :D

I shall call you Brutus then.

Danger_6
September 15th, 2015, 03:20 PM
Don't worry, I'll put down the rebellion just like Ulysses S. Grant did.

MikeDude
September 15th, 2015, 03:30 PM

You made that post at 4:20
Enjoy this information

Norby
September 15th, 2015, 03:47 PM

More like Marcus Antonius did it I would say. He was 2nd in command to Julius Caesar. And Cleopatra's lover as a bonus.

I am curious if that part of history will be rewritten.

Aleon
September 15th, 2015, 04:05 PM
You stand no chance Danger. The real spirit of EMF is with me and with the Doge that started everything.

DonDOOM
September 15th, 2015, 04:40 PM
You stand no chance Danger. The real spirit of EMF is with me and with the Doge that started everything.

wat?

Temexter
September 15th, 2015, 09:34 PM
Go away. Nothing to see here...

...considering sign up o_O

Danger_6
September 15th, 2015, 09:51 PM
Can some one prove that the M1A1 has NO thermals for the driver position?

Some people don't believe me ;). People who are not as big an asset whore as I am.

Danger_6
September 15th, 2015, 09:59 PM
Thank you Aleon :) xx

Yrkidding
September 16th, 2015, 12:19 AM
Go away. Nothing to see here...

...considering sign up o_O

Do it!

MADsqirrel
September 16th, 2015, 05:04 PM
Oh god Wicca applied for officer!!!11! We are all doomed!!!1!11!one

Philrow
September 16th, 2015, 05:25 PM
Btw. MADsqirrel, did you copy my application? Yours still says you want Fisen and ArmyDuck in your squad :D (pls no steal)

Senshi
September 17th, 2015, 03:49 PM
Jabberwocky for life (http://tournament.realitymod.com/showthread.php?p=342910#post342910)

MADsqirrel
September 17th, 2015, 05:03 PM
Btw. MADsqirrel, did you copy my application? Yours still says you want Fisen and ArmyDuck in your squad :D (pls no steal)

Sorry you are right. Pls don't Sue me for plagiarism!

Philrow
September 17th, 2015, 05:21 PM
Senshi;342912']Jabberwocky for life (http://tournament.realitymod.com/showthread.php?p=342910#post342910)

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/64/6494d9a65195279d35717e6d97375037c34660e076011dc05b cc67011a212df0.jpg

WebCole
September 17th, 2015, 06:14 PM
Its Dangerous out there folks...

kyAn3fSs8_A

VbMaanWPboc

kKS12iGFyEA

Danger_6
September 17th, 2015, 06:20 PM
Dangerous for Team A :D!

WebCole
September 17th, 2015, 06:24 PM
Look I don't know any songs about Cossacks ok.

Danger_6
September 17th, 2015, 06:31 PM
9Q-OzsOmi00

Axel
September 17th, 2015, 06:33 PM
Founds some, here we go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q-OzsOmi00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kP8nqre54FQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t74er5nTMHo

Smiddey
September 17th, 2015, 06:33 PM

Haha good to hear from you again mate, i will do my best :D

Not going to be the same without you playing while high trying discuss deep political subjects :(

Danger_6
September 17th, 2015, 06:36 PM
Founds some, here we go:

9Q-OzsOmi00

kP8nqre54FQ

t74er5nTMHo

You only put this bit of the youtube link in the youtube box: t74er5nTMHo

Axel
September 17th, 2015, 06:38 PM
Thanks Danger!

Alexswesnipr
September 17th, 2015, 06:52 PM
What ever happend to the recordings at the 3dac party when danger sang..? (secret 3dac club?)

Danger_6
September 17th, 2015, 06:56 PM
What ever happend to the recordings at the 3dac party when danger sang..? (secret 3dac club?)

Psyops warfare, that video is classified :D.

Alexswesnipr
September 17th, 2015, 07:08 PM
So it exists then.

Not sure If ever I want to hear those recordings anyway...

OReely
September 17th, 2015, 09:36 PM
Haha good to hear from you again mate, i will do my best :D

Not going to be the same without you playing while high trying discuss deep political subjects :(

You never know mate, maybe i end up as your grunt. A High Grunt.

paul_onesix
September 17th, 2015, 10:41 PM
vpWmccQeBB8

New trailer for C11 ive been working on, hope you all enjoy! and if you feel so inclined go ahead and share wherever to get the word out on this new campaign!

Liam
September 17th, 2015, 10:45 PM
<3 Paul!

Hotfranc
September 17th, 2015, 11:44 PM
Wow, this is great!

Yrkidding
September 18th, 2015, 01:13 AM
Well done Paul!

DonDOOM
September 18th, 2015, 01:18 AM
That's some http://i.imgur.com/2DJ9Aak.png stuff!

Microwaife
September 18th, 2015, 12:12 PM
Great, now I'm hyped, but still cant join...

Cossack
September 18th, 2015, 12:20 PM
Great, now I'm hyped, but still cant join...

The hell now? Of course you need to join.:)

Senshi
September 18th, 2015, 12:23 PM
Awesome video. Nice idea for the intro with all the news snippets, and then a solid intro to PRT features. Great work, paul!

Alexswesnipr
September 18th, 2015, 04:09 PM
I made a playlist with all C10 videos but I'm still missing a few. This way it's easier to find C10 videos.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpPb0lrNg0IEJCceYmPgzsYvfVKAX7mYb

Norby
September 18th, 2015, 06:58 PM
I made a playlist with all C10 videos but I'm still missing a few. This way it's easier to find C10 videos.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpPb0lrNg0IEJCceYmPgzsYvfVKAX7mYb

Good idea. You forgot mine though: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4UmIj_JF6g

I decided against joining C11 in the beginning. Reason is that so many people have asked me already and I just want to make clear there will be no EMF 2.0.
My decision should not influence anyone's decison on which team to pick.
I trust all of EMF make balance an important aspect of their team choice.
I know we had great times together and I would sure enjoy playing with all of you again.
But this is a fresh start. I dont want to stand in the way of it. A lot of you might choose or have chosen a team based on positive experience with that person who already had the chance to proove themselves in a commanding role. That is a legitimate choice, but consider that transferring a core team from one campaign to the next gives an advantage in the beginning. So should the question of balance arise I wish all of you will give it a consideration. Forming a new team is just as much fun as playing with your old friends.

I will join either team at a later stage of the tournament when signups reopen. Until then I will be following your progress. Have fun getting your teams started!

Senshi
September 18th, 2015, 07:17 PM
EMF was great, EMF is the past. MRF and PDI will be a new, entirely different level of awesome. I'm looking forward to enjoying it with old buddies, old enemies and new unknowns.